Thursday 17 January 2013

Marry me Jamie....

Jamie Oliver is not only my biggest celeb crush he is also my new foodie inspiration, hence revolution in my blog title. Clever huh! I want to acquire all his books and dvds so we can eat him for every meal. Maybe that'll be next years resolution!



I looove his shows and the kitchens he cooks in, and his family, and his food, and his gardens, and his mannerisms and the way he talks. You get the point, I love him!!

This summer I've made this recipe for nearly every occasion and we eat it for days. For the small amount of ingredients it goes a really long way. I change up the dressing and use coconut oil, salt, pepper and quite a good amount of apple cider vinegar.

http://www.jamieoliver.com/recipes/vegetables-recipes/crunchy-raw-beetroot-salad-with-feta-and-pear

And this would be my last meal, our absolute favourite. Loooove it, best with nutty brown rice!!

 http://www.jamieoliver.com/recipes/pork-recipes/spicy-pork-and-chilli-pepper-goulash


No comments:

Post a Comment